- First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Requalifier
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Annual First Aid Refresher
- Paediatric First Aid
- First Aid for Schools
- First Aid for Health Professionals
- First Aid for Parents
- Anaphylaxis Training
- First Aid for Dentists
- Bespoke Courses
- CPR Training
- Defibrillator Training
- Oxygen Therapy
- Manual Handling
Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
Automated External Defibrillator Training Course and also enhances confirmation of basic First Aid skills, including CPR.
Automated External Defibrillators (AED's) are now becoming more common throughout a range of workplaces. Cardiac Arrest is the biggest killer in this country. Over 150,000 die as a result. The majority could have been saved if a defibrillator was made available. A casualty's survival rate will dramatically increase if an AED is available and if you have appropriately qualified personnel to use it.
This practical four hour course gives students the skills, knowledge and experience to safely use an Automated External Defibrillator and also enhances confirmation of basic First Aid skills, including CPR. The course complies with the UK Resuscitation Council standards.
- Heart Conditions
- Safe use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) & Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Practical use operating an AED whilst carrying out realistic scenarios
Included within the price of training:
- Professional Instruction
- All course materials
- AED user certificate valid for 12 months.
Training Venues: Andover, Basingstoke, Fareham, Guildford, Havant, Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester, Hampshire.
Group Rates: Training at your Venue - All prices Include VAT
|GROUP SIZE||GROUP RATES|