- First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Requalifier
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Annual First Aid Refresher
- Paediatric First Aid
- First Aid for Schools
- First Aid for Health Professionals
- First Aid for Parents
- Anaphylaxis Training
- First Aid for Dentists
- Bespoke Courses
- CPR Training
- Defibrillator Training
- Oxygen Therapy
- Manual Handling
First Aid Training for Dentists
Medical emergencies & resuscitation training for clinical practice and dental practitioners, dental care professionals and staff in general dental practice.
The Resuscitation Council (UK) 2006 recommends that: “Dental care professionals should undergo regular training in the management of medical emergencies to a level appropriate to their clinical responsibilities.” We offer specialist training for dental teams at your premises and at a time to suit you.
The course supports all staff working in a general dental practice providing CPD refreshing training in basic life saving skills. Our training covers Basic/Advanced Life Support (CPR) and also recognition and immediate care for medical emergencies common in the dental practice. The course content can be tailored to suit your particular requirements
- The ABCDE approach.
- Basic Life Support – adult and child.
- Airway management, BVM - Suction- OP Airways.
- Oxygen therapy.
- Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Cardiac emergencies.
- Epileptic seizures, Hypoglycaemia.
- Syncope, Choking and aspiration.
Included within the price of training:
- Professional Instruction
- Fulfils the CPD criteria of the UK General Dental Council .
- This 4 hour course is certificated for 3 years. Annual refresher training is recommended.
Group Rates: Training at your Venue - All prices Include VAT
|GROUP SIZE||GROUP RATES|
|12 people|| £456
Discounts available for multiple bookings