- First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Requalifier
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Annual First Aid Refresher
- Paediatric First Aid
- First Aid for Schools
- First Aid for Health Professionals
- First Aid for Parents
- Anaphylaxis Training
- First Aid for Dentists
- Bespoke Courses
- CPR Training
- Defibrillator Training
- Oxygen Therapy
- Manual Handling
Paediatric First Aid - Ofsted Syllabus
Paediatric First Aid course designed for those who work in nurseries, schools, clubs, creches and for registered childminders. Any Southampton venue.
This 12hr Paediatric first aid course is a requirement for Childcare Practitioners who require registration by OFSTED, this includes Childminders, Nannies, Nursery Practitioners, Pre School and After School Club Staff.
The training course meets the criteria required under the guidance issued by the Department for Education complying with the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
This course may also be used to provide evidence to an NVQ assessor for those working towards an NVQ in Child Care and Education (level 3). This comprehensive 12 hour course is delivered on your premises anywhere in Southampton at a time suitable for you, evenings or weekends.
- Introduction to paediatric first aid, choking, fractures burns and scalds
- Dealing with an epileptic fit, shock and anaphylactic (allergic) emergencies
- Control of bleeding including nose bleeds
- Resuscitation including CPR and unconsciousness
- Common childhood emergencies e.g. asthma and head injuries
Included within the price of training:
- Professional Instruction
- All course materials
- Certificate valid for 3 years
- Paediatric first aid manual
Next scheduled course on
Contact us for more dates.
Venues: Southampton, Hampshire
Group Rates: At your Venue in
Any date that suits you
|GROUP SIZE||GROUP RATES|
|4 Students||£492 (£123 per person)|
|6 Students||£582 (£97 per person)|
|8 Students||£656 (£82 per person)|
|12 Students||£780 (£65 per person)|